Saturday, October 2, 2010

31 weeks


Wow! I'll be 31 weeks in 2 days...that's crazy. When I think about only having 9 weeks left (if we make it to 40 weeks) I start to get panicked about all there is to do!! I also am panicking a bit about how little time Steve and I have left as just Steve and I. I'm hoping we can get away for a weekend at the coast or something before the baby comes. Mostly though, I'm just getting eager to meet our little man!

New in the last three weeks is that I'm actually feeling really pregnant. And not in great ways. I'm not sleeping well - hip pain, back pain, insomnia, etc. and my back has been hurting so bad that I've been seeing a chiropractor. I'm also having some rib pain on the right side - I'm thinking little guy has decided to settle himself into a position where his feet are right up under mommy's ribs. yay. not.

In other news, I'm also starting to feel really sentimental about all that has gone on this year and what is to come. I was sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office yesterday and had to hold back tears as I watched a couple leave oohing and ahhing over their first ultrasound photos and another couple nervously waiting to to in for their first ultra sound. Neither woman looked pregnant at all yet and I just remembered so clearly how Steve and I sat nervously/excitedly in that waiting room to see our little bean for the first time not long ago! What an amazing journey this is!!

I came across this video a few weeks ago and every time I watch it it makes me cry ;) So sweet I had to share! Enjoy :)


No comments: