Sunday, October 16, 2011

Schabow's visit the Pumpkin Patch!

We took Nolan for his first visit to a Pumpkin Patch and had a great time!  He was a little tentative in the new environment, Mr. Serious face, but I think he enjoyed it.  He got to play in the pumpkins, see horses, bunnies, goats and baby cows and he got to "pet" a baby chick.  It was a really neat place, complete with hay rides, pony rides, and train rides for the littles and they had cider, roasted corn, homemade pumpkin spice doughnuts and more!   We had a really great, memorable time and of course we took TONS of pictures.  Here are a few for your viewing pleasure  ;)











ooh!  a little pumpkin just my size!!

 hmm, let me touch it... I like it!!

I think I will eat it...
I am not sure I like to eat this pumpkin.... tastes distinctly like dirt...

I will just hold it and love it instead!!

No comments: