Wednesday, April 28, 2010

8 weeks

So yesterday I was officially 8 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe it. I've had NO morning sickness and very minimal symptoms otherwise (well, aside from the fact that I'm expanding at an alarming rate, and I'm exhausted all day). In a crazy way I have wished to be sick as it would provide reassurance that there is indeed a little one growing inside of me. The past few weeks have dragged on so sloooowly. I'm dying to shout it from the mountain tops but wanted to wait until my first ultra sound which is TOMORROW!!!!! I am so excited and nervous to see our little one. We should be able to see/hear the heartbeat too which has me just giddy! I want to go home now and sleep until 2:15 tomorrow so the appointment can just be here already.

In non pregnancy news, we've been carrying along just fine. We went to the tulip fest with my friend (and biz partner) Kara and her husband Dominic. It was so beautiful and we had a great time visiting, wine tasting (well, I watched everyone else wine taste), and eating delicious fresh made sausages & brats. Here are some photos from the day!


No comments: