Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jan-March 2010

In January I hired my first employee. It's been a really great, yet terrifying experience! Her name is Shannon, and she's a really lovely gal. (You can read about her on the biz's ABOUT US page). Right now, it's been a ton of work to train her and get her caught up to speed on things. But slowly but surely things are going more smoothly and I am so thankful to have the help!

In February we went wine tasting with some friends for Valentine's Day. Wine tasting has definitely become one of our favorite weekend past-times.

In March we took a few hikes as the weather started to turn nice. We hiked Angel's Rest in the gorge and it was amazing! The hike is billed as "moderate" but I found it pretty tough due to the constant incline. In the end it took us about 3.75 hours round trip and was worth the views! Here are a few pictures:







Finally at the end of March I spent 5 days visiting my family in San Antonio. It was great to see everyone and just spend a few days relaxing!


No comments: